FAQs | NITTE, MRPITI, Mangaluru, Karnataka

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. How Can I get Admission to ITI

If you are SSLC Passed , then you can get an application Form from the office or Download the Application (See Sl No 27) . Fill the application and submit to the office.

2. What is Minimum Qulaification

For Electrician, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic & M.R.A.C. Trade SSLC is the minimum qulaification.
For Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Trade PUC / Diploma is the Minimumqualification.

3. What are the available courses?

There are Four(4) Two year Trade 1) Electrician 2) Fitter 3) Electronic Mechanic 4) MRAC
One(1) One Year Trade Computer Operator & Programming Assistant.

4. What are the Documents required to Join ITI

Documents required at the submission of the application.
a) Filled Application Duly Signed by the candidate & Parents/Gurdians.
b) SSLC Mark Card( Xerox Copy).
c) Cast certificate if applicable.
d) Ten years rural study Certificate for Rural quota.
e) Kannada Medium Study Certificate for Kannada Medium Quota.

5. After Completing ITI Where would I get the Job

After Completing TWO/ONE year ITI Course You may have opportunity in Multinational Company & Public Sector Companies and can also go for Self Employment.